Episode 35: April 12, 2016
Frank Fahrenkopf is Co-Chairman of the Commission on Presidential Debates, the organization responsible for organizing the general election debates between presidential candidates. He founded the Commission in 1986 and chats on the podcast today about the organization, the current presidential race, and how they create the debates.
- Why he is upset by what’s been happening in the presidential debates so far
- How he started the Commission
- How they choose a moderator for a debate
- How they select a site for the presidential debates
- Some amazing moments from debates past