Episode 17: December 08, 2015
Dr. Inga Carboni is an expert at networking and managing networks, and teaches others how to successfully manage the networks in their lives. She is an Associate Professor of Organizational Behavior at William & Mary’s Raymond A. Mason School of Business.
- What are leadership networks?
- What it means to design a strategic network
- Why social capital is so important
- How the higher up you are in the organization, the more time you should spend on interacting with people
- Why you need to give to the people you want to network with
- Why the quantity of relationships is not as important as the quality
- Some of the challenges of strategic networking
- How active listening is a key to networking