Episode 15: November 24, 2015
Open Innovation helps organizations use internal and external sources to improve and grow. HYVE is an innovation company in Munich Germany that uses an open innovation approach. Max Rapp is Team Lead for Innovation Campaigns in North America at HYVE, and he joins us on the podcast to discuss Open Innovation and more.
- What is open innovation?
- Why open innovation is not a new invention
- The 3 things companies want when they work with HYVE
- Research and Development
- Marketing Departments
- Human Resources
- A case study of how open innovation was used in a contest
- Why some companies use an online community for a source of smart people to hire
- How open innovation can work within a company without letting the competition know