Episode 30: March 08, 2016
Workplace diversity is an issue that has been with us for years and as the world becomes more diverse, companies and organizations are embracing diversity in order to succeed. Sharon Wood-Dunn is the owner of S Wood-Wilson Associates, a consulting practice that works with companies and organizations to succeed in human resources and corporate culture. She discusses the state of diversity and inclusion and how companies can succeed in those areas.
- About the changing demographics of the workforce
- What diversity and inclusion involves
- The history of diversity programs, and where we are today
- How a breakdown in leadership leads to a breakdown in culture and inclusion
- What to do when you don’t feel included in your workplace
- How Millennials are effecting diversity