Episode 5: September 22, 2015
Dawn Edmiston is a professor of Marketing and knows how important our online reputations are. She discusses how to make sure your online presence is looking it best for future employers, and how to start managing your reputation on the Internet.
- What is your personal brand?
- How to develop a personal brand promise and why it is important
- How to develop your profile on LinkedIn
- Why buying yourname.com is important
- What to put on your LinkedIn profile and what not to include
- What other social media channels you should use to promote your personal brand
- How LinkedIn can work for you
- How much time to spend on social media